Tileflex Metal Roof, Asphalt Shingle, Concrete Tile, Fiber Cement Paint
Tileflex is impregnated with self-cleaning nanotechnology to perform like no other roof coating. Designed to provide significantly more gloss on application maintaining the look of a new roof for much longer than a standard gloss acrylic roof coating. Drinking water safe.
Nutech coatings are applied in a three coat process. First, a Primer for the proper surface is applied. Followed by two coats of one of the Nutech topcoats:
Nutech Paint is the only manufacturer to offer two different coatings for paint / restoration of roofing and siding:
|Nutech NXT Cool Zone||Nutech Tileflex|
|Heat Reflective Technology|
|Nanotechnology based self-cleaning||Nanotechnology based self-cleaning|
|100% Acrylic - Low VOC||100% Acrylic - Low VOC|
|Water based for easy cleanup||Water based for easy cleanup|
|12 Year Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
*In addition they can be provided in custom colors to match virtually any other surface color. The paint pricing for any non-metallic color is the same as for standard colors, however Nutech charges a one-time color matching fee for each custom color. Subsequent orders for the same custom color are supplied at the standard price with no color matching fee.
Paint matching to colors of other manufacturers, such as Sherwin Williams and Formica, can be provided as well. In many cases, these matches do not require the customer to provide a paint sample for matching. Contact us for more details.
Over the past 40 years, Nutech has also matched many other metallic and other exotic finishes. In these cases, the paint requires specialty additives which do add to the product cost. If this situation applies to your project, please contact us for assistance.
Classification: Non flammable
Tinting: 38 standard & custom colors available
Gloss Level: Standard full gloss
Thinning: Not recommended (water clean up)
Shelf Life: 12 months
Minimum Film Forming Temperature: 50°F
Drying Time @ 75°F: Touch dry: 20 minutes
Recoat Time: 1 hour @ 75°F – new pointing must be cured
Application Temperature: 50°F – 86°F
Total Solids: >40%
Film Thickness: (two coats) 20 Mil (wet film) - 8 Mil (dry film)
Gloss Level: High gloss
Application: Brush, roller, airless spray gun (spray tip 523)
Containers: 5 Gallons
Recommended Application Rate for Metal Roofs: One coat @ 1,000 sq. ft. per 5-gallons / 200 sq. ft. per gallon (Two Coats Needed)
Recommended Application Rate for Tile and Asphalt Roofs: One coat @ 825 sq. ft. per 5-gallons / 165 sq. ft. per gallon (Two Coats Needed)
10 Year Warranty
- 05/22/2012 iMetal.net adds Substructural Cold Rolled Steel and Aluminum Framing to Online Product Offering
- 05/17/2012 Save Money with Nutech Roof Restoration Products
- 05/14/2012 Get the Hot Air Out of Your Attic this Summer – Zero Energy Cost with Natural Light Energy Systems’ Solar Attic Fans – Available
- 05/10/2012 Natural Light Tubular Solar Skylights – Let the Sun Shine In! – and Save Energy
- 04/19/2012 iMetal.net announces that Metal Panel Source is Looking for Nutech Registered Roof Restoration Professionals.
- 04/11/2012 iMetal.net announces NutechPaintShop.net focus on Metal Roof Paint
- 03/12/2012 Nutech Paint selected for Large Condominium Metal Roof Paint / Recoating Project
- 01/31/2012 Self Drilling Hex Head Screws for Metal Roof and Siding Panels from iMetal.net
- 01/26/2012 Classic Rib Metal Roofing and Siding Panels Available at imetal.net.
- 12/22/2011 iMetal.net has been selected as a distributor for Nutech Paint